Thursday, March 10, 2016

Posts in Weeks


02-09
Today I worked only by myself [Aven Ibias]. One of my group mates was preparing for the upcoming programming
 contest and he was with Sir Joaquin in the Computer Lab. And the other one, the big guy, is currently preparing for the 
Chinese Exhibit in the Auditorium. So I’m really working alone. Today I fixed the metal sheet with quite over measurements. 
02-17
Today we used the sander to smoothen the wood. We all tried the tool. And we planned to bring an angle bar for the
 frame of the artefact. So, really did nothing much but we help some of our classmate in their project. We helped them
 by teaching them some techniques in using some tools like the rivet and the hammer drill.
02-18
Today, I’m the only one from our group in the Adtech room [Diony]. Honestly, I worked and helped from other
 group because I’m really not sure what to do next because my group mates is in their Programming Seminar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment