Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spilling all out the adrenalin!


[Jed] For me, we did splendid about our artefact because it met our design brief.I am happy because we made an artefact better that a normal bookshelf. The artefact was not as expected base
 from our design brief but the extra sweat, emotions and time are worth it to make our artefact a success.Based from this experience, I discovered that every simple thing can be made into 
something fun ,creative and make our lives easier.

[Aven] Though our output is not that pleasing, I learned a lot about it. First I learned that I need to learn more about metals and I need to familiarize the tactics on how to deal with it. I also
 learned to manage our time WISELY but I really enjoyed helping our classmates though we forget our work. I learned to take good care of the tools and learned to conserve the drill bits. I 
learned to always wear protective gears to reduce the chance of getting hurt. I also noticed that I had a little fears of using the grinder because I pressed something that I should not do. I was 
also challenged to interview Ma’am Ferly to serve as our client. Again because I was challenged of what she repeatedly said, “I’m a research teacher.”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment